our signature kerberry jam
Makes approximately ten 8 oz. Jars
2 pounds Blueberries
2 pounds Raspberries
2 pounds Strawberries
1 ½ Cups of Pectin
1 Cup white sugar
½ Cup Brown sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
1/2 tsp CLOVE
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1 TSP Orange Zest
1. Wash fruit. Cut strawberries into quarters.
2. Place fruit in a saucepan over medium heat.
3. Stir in pectin.
4. Let jam cook for approximately 45 minutes to an hour, stirring frequently.
5. Add sugar and remaining ingredients once there is a jam consistency.
6. Place jars in boiling water for approximately 1 minute to sterilize.
7. Remove jars and allow to dry
8. Carefully pour jam into jars and cap.
9. Place jars back into boiling water for approximately 8 minutes to complete the canning process.
Kerber’s Farm 309 West Pulaski Road Huntington, NY 11743 631-423-4400